Our 4 Day Madain Saleh Tour from Aqaba is a riveting exploration of one of the world’s most talked about new travel destinations: Saudi Arabia. Travel to the past while you tour key archaeological sites with an expert guide, lose yourself in the wilds of the desert, and see what you’ve been missing when we plan this escape for you.
4 Day Saudi Arabia and Madain Saleh Tour from Aqaba Highlights
4 Day Saudi Arabia and Madain Saleh Tour from Aqaba Itinerary
- You'll be retrieved from a centralized location in Aqaba and taken to the Dourra Border early in the morning before you spend the afternoon at Al Tubaiq Nature Reserve.
- See the craggy hills that a number of wild animals, like the Ibex and desert foxes, call home as you marvel at the stark beauty of this region.
- Overnight in Tabuk(Lunch and dinner included).
- The day begins in the camp before taking you to Madain Saleh, an archaeological site of the ancient Nabateans that’s often compared to Petra that houses over 111 tombs along with monuments and graves.
- A key stopping point along the Frankincense trade route, the wealth of this civilization and their attention to architecture is evident in the exquisite carvings that adorn the towering facades of each wondrous piece of history.
- Uncover the natural beauty of the area in Jibal al Rukkah, the sweeping sandstone canyons that house unearthly rock formations, Diwan cultic sites, and ancient petroglyphs.
- The day finishes at the Al-Farid tomb, or the Lonely Castle, a stunning tomb that is carved from two-thirds of a massive and isolated boulder.
- Overnight at the Madain Saleh Bedouin Camp(Breakfast, lunch, and dinner included).
- Journey through the wild landscape of Saudi Arabia and discover the recently uncovered jewel of Jabal Al Qaraqir, a vast canyon rife with lush greenery, and its equally impressive neighbor, the 9 million year old lava fields and volcanoes of Harrat Al-’Uwayrid.
- Step into the past at the waystation of Al Ula village, a town fortified with 1,000 mud homes forming a defensive wall, and a popular stopping point for caravans on their way across the desert because of their vast water stores and lush palm groves.
- End your day at Dedan, the village that has stood in this valley the longest, and admire the Lihyan Library, a collection of over 200 wall carvings in this ancient language, and the precipitous Ekma Gorge.
- Overnight in Bedouin Camp at Madain Saleh(Breakfast, lunch, and dinner included).
- Our private transportation will take you from the camp at Madain Saleh and move you to the Dourra Border, where you'll cross into Jordan and finish the tour.
- Drop-off is at centralized locations(Breakfast included).
If you have any questions about our 4 Day Saudi Arabia and Madain Saleh Tour from Aqaba, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Dates marked below in green are still available for booking. Clicking on a date will start your booking process.