Last Revised: December 24, 2019
Tint Tourism Technology Ltd., its subsidiaries and affiliates, d/b/a Tourist Jordan (“Tourist Jordan”, “Company”, “we” or “us”) respects the privacy of the visitors of its website at https://www.touristjordan.com and its subdomains (the “Site”) and of its booking services available via the Site (the “Services”),(“User” or “You”).
Please read the following carefully to understand Tourist Jordan’s views and practices regarding the use of the personal information which may be collected and processed as part of your use of our Services and how Tourist Jordan will treat it.
YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR COMMUNICATIONS AND/OR INTERACTIONS AND/OR MEETINGS WITH OTHER USERS, THE TRIP OPERATOR(S) AND ANY OTHER THIRD PARTIES RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES AND YOU SHALL TAKE ALL REASONABLE PRECAUTIONS IN SUCH COMMUNICATION AND/OR INTERACTIONS AND/OR MEETINGS. ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION PROVIDED TO SUCH THIRD PARTIES DIRECTLY BY YOU IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND TOURIST JORDAN ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY IN CONNECTION THERETO.
1.Table of Content
- Who we are
- Your acknowledgment of this policy
- Which information we may collect on our Users?
- How Do We Collect Information on Our Users?
- What are the Purposes of the Collection of Information?
- Sharing Information with Third Parties
- Your Rights
- Location of Your Data
- Third Party Service Providers
- Links to Third Party Websites
- Data Retention
- Social Features
- Got any Questions?
2.We collect from Users of our Site and/or Services two types of data and information:
3.You may access, browse and use the Site without disclosing personal information, although, like most websites and online services, we passively collect certain Non-Personal Information from your devices when you access, use and browse the Site, including: (i) technical information such as the type and version of your device and its operating system, the type of browser, screen resolution, device browser and keyboard language, Wi-Fi connectivity and the type and name of your device and/or browser, etc.; and (ii) behavioral information which may include the User’s click-stream on the Site, the activities of the User on the Site and additional information of a similar nature (collectively, “Technical and Behavioral Information”). We may also use third-party service providers such as Google Analytics, to obtain detailed analytics on the device and the User’s behavior on the Site.
Personal Information. The other type of information we collect is individually identifiable information. To put it simply, this information identifies an individual or is of a private and/or sensitive nature, such as your contact information (“Personal Information”), including:
Personal Information which is provided voluntarily when using the Site and the Services:
- Opening an Account: when opening an account to use the Service, you will be required to provide us with the following: e-mail address and password. You may provide additional information, including your name, telephone number, etc.
- Communications with Tourist Jordan: Information you provide to us as part of any communications with Tourist Jordan, by any means, including by including e-mail correspondence, approaching our customer services or during sales calls (such information may include marketing and communication data that includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and your communication preferences).
- Contact Details: when you enquire about services via the Site (e.g. by using the “Contact Us” form on the Site or by requesting to book a private tour), we will ask you to provide us some or all of the following details: name, e-mail address, phone number, nationality, country of residence and a free text message.
- Bookings: Users who wish to use the Services, are required to provide the information detailed in the various booking form(s) available on the Site, which includes the Users’ full name, email address, location, phone number, citizenship, religion, and a free text message.
Payment: in order to pay for your use of the Service, you will be required to use certain online payment processors which will require you to fill out a billing form wherein you will be required to provide to such online payment processors certain Personal Information (such as, a credit card number and other related billing information) (see section 8 below regarding the payment method). We will not store such information on our servers. We only keep transaction information such Online Payment Processors provide us with, and such information is strictly secured. If we learn that you have provided us with your credit card information, we will delete that information as quickly as possible.
Personal Information collected via technology:
- Geolocation data: while using the Site and Services we will access, collect, process, monitor and/or remotely store “geolocation data”, including through the collection of IP addresses and other similar information to determine your location for analytics and security purposes.
- Technical and Behavioral Information: to the extent that the Technical and Behavioral Information detailed above under Section 4.1 will be linked to or associated with a specific individual then such information will be considered as Personal Information.
- We may cross-reference Personal Information with other Personal Information we have about you and any Non-personal Information connected or linked to or associated with any Personal Information shall be deemed as Personal Information as long as such connection, linkage or association exists.
There are two main methods we use:
We collect information through your entry, connection, access and/or use Site and/or Services. In other words, when you are using the Services we are aware of it and may gather, collect and store the information relating to such usage (such as the Non-personal Information detailed above, your IP address and your page viewing history).
We collect information which you provide us voluntarily. For example, we collect Personal Information when you register and open an account and when you contact us via the Site. We may gather, collect and store such information either independently or through the help of our authorized third-party service providers as detailed below.
We collect Personal Information from our booking partners. We collect information and data which may be deemed as Personal Information from our third party partners, by using such third parties’ APIs.
We collect Non-personal Information and Personal Information in order to provide the Service.
Non-personal Information is processed in order to:
- Enhance the User’s experience on the Site;
- Create statistical information and learn about the preferences of Users and general trends on the Site; (e.g. understand which features are more popular than others); and
- Keep the on the Site safe and secured and for prevention of fraud.
Personal Information is processed in order to:
- Enable the operation of the Services (via by us or by our third party service providers), including the Site, administer your Account and to otherwise comply with out contractual obligations to you;
- Your contact details are processed in order to register your interest in becoming a new customer and to contact you by telephone and/or by email with further information relating to our products or services which you enquired about via the Site. To ensure we offer a good and responsive service, we consider this use to be proportionate and will not be prejudicial or detrimental to you;
- Add your contact details to our mailing list for the purposes of sending you information about our products and services by email, SMS, phone, through web-browser notification or through the post. You have the right to opt-out of marketing messages at any time by following the instructions in such message or by contacting us at: email@example.com. For email marketing to an individual subscriber (that is, a non-corporate email address) with whom we have not previously engaged as a client, we may need your consent to send you unsolicited email marketing;
- Be able to contact Users for the purpose of providing them with technical assistance and customer support;
- Personalize your experience on the Site;
- Ensure that content on the Site is presented in an optimal way for you and for your device (e.g. tablet, mobile phone);
- Keep the Site safe and secured and for prevention of fraud and crime, including verifying User’s identity for the purpose of dealing with inappropriate interactions of User and/or fraudulent use of our Services;
- Comply with our legal obligations and in order to be able to protect our rights and legitimate interests, including in order to improve Services;
- Maintain our data processing records and general administrative purposes;
- Allow Users to register for special offers, contests or premium services;
- Enable payment for use of the Services, through third party third party online payment processors. Please note that we do not collect and store credit card or other financial information;
- Email tracking – we may use tracking technology within the email we may send you in order to improve interactions with you and to better understand whether our emails were opened and read, and such tracking may include capturing the time and date in which you opened our email messages and the type of device you use to open such emails;
Note to our Users in the EU:
In order for Tourist Jordan to process your Personal Information, as detailed herein, such processing must be justified by a “basis” for processing. Please note that the Personal Information processing activities detailed herein may be justified on the basis that:
Note to non-EU Users:
BY ENTERING, CONNECTING TO, ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE AND SERVICES, YOU CONSENT TO THE COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AS SPECIFIED HEREIN.
In addition to using the information collected by us for the purposes described under Section 6 above, we may also share your information in the following cases:
- Tourist Jordan Personnel: Personal Information that we collect and process may be transferred to or accessed by personnel of Tourist Jordan for the sole purpose of enabling the operation of the Site and Services and to contact you (as detailed in Section 6 above). Please note that all Tourist Jordan personnel that will have access to your Personal Information are under an obligation of strict confidentiality with respect to such Personal Information.
- Group Companies: the Personal Information you provide to us may be accessed by members of our group of companies in order to fulfill the purposes detailed herein.
- Service Providers: we share Personal Information with vendors, commercial software providers, consultants and data processers who perform services on our behalf, including without limitation, companies that provide analysis, messaging services and services which host the Site. Please note that we collect, hold and manage your Personal Information through a third party’s cloud based services, as reasonable for business purposes, which may be located in countries outside of your jurisdiction. For more information regarding our Service Providers, please refer to Section 13 below.
For avoidance of doubt, Tourist Jordan may transfer and disclose Non-personal Information to third parties at its discretion including without limitation for statistical, analytical and research purposes and for customization, developing and improvement of our Site and Services.
Tourist Jordan acknowledges you have the right to access and change the Personal Information we collect and process. If you wish to access or to correct, amend, or delete Personal Information, please send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond within a reasonable timeframe, but in any event no later than permitted by applicable law.
Note to our Users in the EU:
We hereby inform you of the following rights (by virtue of EU law), in respect of your Personal Information:
To exercise these rights, where applicable, please contact us by sending an email to: email@example.com
Note to our Users in the EU:
If you are located in the EU, you have a right to request further information regarding the data transfer mechanisms used by us with respect to data transfers to third countries.
In order to keep your Personal Information safe, we apply strict safeguards when transferring it outside of the EEA, which may include the following:
BY SUBMITTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION THROUGH THE SITE AND PORTAL, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, AND AGREE, IN JURISDICTION WHERE SUCH CONSENT IS REQUIRED, TO SUCH TRANSFER, STORING AND/OR PROCESSING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION.
The Site and/or Services are intended for Users over the age of sixteen (16). Therefore, Tourist Jordan does not intend and does not knowingly collect Personal Information from minors under the age of sixteen (16) and does not wish to do so. We reserve the right to request proof of age at any stage so that we can verify that minors under the age of sixteen (16) are not using the Service. If we learn that we collected Personal Information from minors under the age of sixteen (16) we will delete that information as quickly as possible.
Note, that we collect, hold and/or manage your Personal Information through Tourist Jordan’s authorized third parties vendors of certain products or services (such as hosting cloud services) (including, as applicable, their affiliates) solely and limited to providing us with such requested services, and not for any other purposes.
Such vendors may be located in a country that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction.
Such third parties service providers include without limitation the following categories of service providers:
- Hosting services;
- Email marketing systems and Marketing platforms;
- Website analytics platforms; and
- Operators and Suppliers;
6.We take appropriate measures to maintain the security and integrity of our Site and prevent unauthorized access to it or use thereof through generally accepted industry standard technologies and internal procedures.
7.Your Personal Information is hosted on AWS servers and on Siteground servers, which provide advanced strict security standards (both physical and logical).
8.Some of the security measures that we employ include, without limitation: highly secure services design and implementation using state of the art encryption and architectures mechanisms, restriction of access to your Personal Information to individuals who need access to it in order to process it on Tourist Jordan’ behalf and implementation of a secured permission management and auditing system using specific and proprietary firewall and network access filtering as well as security group mechanisms.
9.Please note, however, that there are inherent risks in transmission of information over the Internet or other methods of electronic storage and we cannot guarantee that unauthorized access or use will never occur.
10.Tourist Jordan will comply with applicable law in the event of any breach of the security, confidentiality, or integrity of your Personal Information and will inform you of such breach if required by applicable law.
11.TO THE EXTENT THAT TOURIST JORDAN IMPLEMENTED THE REQUIRED SECURITY MEASURES UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, TOURIST JORDAN SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, HACKING, OR OTHER SECURITY INTRUSIONS OR FAILURE TO STORE OR THE THEFT, DELETION, CORRUPTION, DESTRUCTION, DAMAGE, OR LOSS OF ANY DATA OR INFORMATION INCLUDED IN THE PERSONAL INFORMATION.
Tourist Jordan will retain the Personal Information for as long as we are comfortable that it is accurate and can be relied upon. Personal Information which is no longer required for the purpose for which is was initially collected will be deleted unless we have a valid justification to retain it which is permitted under applicable law, such as to resolve disputes or comply with our legal obligations.
Last Revised: December 24, 2019
Tint Tourism Technology Ltd. its subsidiaries and affiliates, d/b/a Tourist Jordan (“Tourist Jordan”, “we”, “our”) welcome you (the “User(s)”, or “you”) to our primary website at https://www.touristjordan.com (the “Site”). We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. We aim to be as open and transparent as possible around the information we collect when you visit our Site, including through the use of “Cookies”.
12.Table of Content
- What are cookies?
- How long will Cookies stay on my device?
- First and third party Cookies
- Do we track whether users open our emails?
- What sort of Cookies does our website use?
- Can a Site User block Cookies?
- Opting out of performance Cookies
- Opting out of target advertising Cookies
- Changes to the
- Have any Questions?
|Note to our Users in the EU:
15.First-party Cookies are Cookies that belong to us and that we place on your device. Third-party Cookies are Cookies that another party, which provides us a service, places on your device through your use of our Site. For example, to administer our Site and for research purposes, we have contracted third-party service providers to track and analyze statistical usage and volume information from our Site Users. Third-party Cookies may also be placed on your device by our business partners so that they can use them to advertise products and services to you elsewhere on the Internet.
16.Our emails may contain a single “web beacon pixel” which enables us to verify whether our emails (and any links or advertisements within the email) are opened. We may use this information to determine whether our emails are of interest to Users, to approach Users who do not open our emails and verify whether they wish to continue receiving them and to inform our advertisers in aggregate of the audience size for their advertisements. Please note that such “web beacon pixel” will be deleted once you delete the email from your email account. If you do not wish the “web beacon pixel” to be downloaded to your device at all, please set your email account settings to receive emails from us in plain text rather than HTML.
17.Generally, our Cookies perform the following functions:
Essential Cookies – those Cookies are essential to navigate around the Site and use its features. For example, they allow us to remember your Cookie preferences and to verify if something is not working properly, so we can fix it quickly.
Analytical and Performance Cookies – those Cookies are used to analyze how our Users use our Site and to monitor the Site’s performance. For example, we might use performance Cookies to keep track of which pages are frequently visited and from what locations our Users come from. We might also use these Cookies to highlight Site services that we think will be of interest to you based on your usage of the Site. We generally use third party Cookies to perform these services, for example, Google Analytics.
Functionality Cookies – those Cookies allow us to operate the Site in accordance with your preferences when browsing the Site. For example, such Cookies save you the trouble of typing in a username every time you access the Site, and recall your customization preferences, such as your preferred text size, fonts, languages and other parts of the Site that are alterable.
18.Below are certain specific Cookies you can find on our Site:
|Facebook Cookies||Third party Social Networking Cookies||
20.Most devices and browsers will allow you to erase Cookies from your device’s hard drive, block acceptance of Cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. However, if you block or erase Cookies, your experience of the Site may be limited. Please note that unless you block the acceptance of Cookies, the Site will utilize Cookies upon your use of the Site (all unless it is required by applicable law to provide a separate consent to use such Cookies, and in which case we will use such Cookies only after we receive your separate consent to such use and subject to your right to withdraw such consent at any time). If you want to remove previously stored Cookies, you can manually delete the Cookies at any time. However, this will not prevent the Site from placing further Cookies on your device unless and until you adjust your settings as described above.
For detailed instructions regarding the blocking of Cookies, please refer to your browser ‘help’, ‘tool’ or ‘edit’ section or see http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/. Below are links to instructions regarding the blocking of Cookies on commonly used web-browsers:
21.It is possible to opt-out of having your browsing activity within the Site recorded by performance Cookies. Please note that we use Google Analytics as our service provider in order to track Users’ activities on the Site, including by use such service’s persistent Cookies. Google provides a browser-add on which allows users to opt-out of Google Analytics across all websites, which can be downloaded here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
22.Please note that if you want to opt out from receiving targeted advertising, this does not mean that you will receive less advertising when you use our Site, but rather that the advertising you see will not be as customized to your interests. You can visit the Internet Advertising Bureau’s consumer advice site at http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices, which will provide you further information, a list of all Cookies that are currently set on your device and instruction on how to opt-out of each of them.