Our Petra and Wadi Rum tour from Aqaba is available daily with guaranteed departures, providing the ultimate two-day experience visiting Jordan’s two greatest highlights. The ‘forgotten city of Petra’ is one of the 7 Wonders of the World, unrivalled worldwide and never failing to impress visitors new and old. Wadi Rum is the unique reddish desert that has been termed the ‘valley of the moon’. Our Petra and Wadi Rum tour from Aqaba combines these two amazing sites with an overnight stay in a Bedouin camp in Wadi Rum for an added experience, to create a trip that will remain with you forever.
Petra and Wadi Rum Tour from Aqaba – 2 days Highlights
Petra and Wadi Rum Tour from Aqaba – 2 days Itinerary
- 10:00 - Pickup from specific hotels in Aqaba
- 11:15 - Aqaba short city tour and free time in the market to buy a cup of coffee or to have lunch
- 12:15 - Transfer to Wadi Rum
- 13:00 - Check in to Bedouin Camp in Wadi Rum
- Enjoy free time to relax and unwind in Wadi Rum. Optional activities can be arranged on the spot such as hiking, camel rides and more. Subject to availability.
- 15:00 - Jeep Safari tour in Wadi Rum at sunset, led by a local Bedouin and your tour guide
- By enjoying the Jeep tour at this time, the temperatures are much cooler, more comfortable and allow for optimal photos.
- 19:00 – Authentic Jordanian Dinner at the Bedouin Camp
- Including traditional Zarb (Bedouin barbeque), spreads, salads, bread and more
- Overnight in Bedouin Camp In deluxe tent with AC, heating and private bathroom.
- Optional sunset camel ride and stargazing experience
- Optional early morning camel ride at sunrise
- (To be arranged locally during the tour, subject to weather conditions)
- 07:00 - Breakfast at leisure in the Bedouin campsite
- 08:00 - Transfer to Petra (including a view of Mount Haroun en route)
- 9:30 - Arrive in Petra and begin your guided tour of the famous sites such as al Siq, the Petra Treasury, the Obelisk Tomb, the Calligraphy, Jabal Madbach (sacrificial palace), the Tombs, the Theater, and the Mountaintop Tombs
- 12:00 - Free time to explore on your own pace
- 16:45 - Return journey back to Aqaba
- 18:00 - Arrive at Aqaba
- (drop off at the port at 19:00 to 19:30)
If you have any questions about our Petra and Wadi Rum Tour from Aqaba – 2 days, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Dates marked below in green are still available for booking. Clicking on a date will start your booking process.
Related Tours and Experiences
- 9 days package
9 Day Best of Jordan and Israel Tour Package
Petra Tour from Aqaba – 1 day
Petra Shore Excursion Tour from Aqaba Port
Petra 1 Day Tour from Amman or Dead Sea
- 2 days tour
2 Day Petra and Wadi Rum Tour from Amman or Dead Sea
Petra 2 day tour from Aqaba
Petra and Wadi Rum Tour from Aqaba – 3 days
Petra 1 Day Tour from Eilat
Petra 1 Day Tour from Tel Aviv
Petra 1 Day Tour from Jerusalem