Our Stargazing Experience in Wadi Rum from Aqaba takes you on a journey into the mystical cosmos from one of the best spots in the world to do it, the Valley of the Moon – Wadi Rum. The pitch-black night sky and panoramic celestial views of the Wadi Rum desert make this the ultimate experience for a star-gazer. Your night will begin with a starlit presentation on what hovers above you by an astronomy expert guide, with the chance to look through a powerful telescope deep into the Milky Way. The grandeur of the galaxies and nebulae that fill our skies will be revealed to you, as you trek across the desert with bright constellations lighting your way. Throughout this journey, you’ll discover the many ways in which ancient civilizations learned to read the night sky throughout the ages and even the traditions that the indigenous nations of the Middle East used to interpret the night sky. After enjoying the evening under the stars, you’ll be driven back to Aqaba,
Wadi Rum is one of the world’s best stargazing locations, and there’s nothing more special than coming into contact with the sparkling night sky in this stunning desert atmosphere. The best months for stargazing in Wadi Rum are July, August, and September. The Perseid meteor shower starts in July and reaches its peak on August 12 of each year. If you’re in Jordan at that time of year, going stargazing in Wadi Rum is an absolute must-do experience, but every night is a magical night under the stars, and this tour is offered every day with guaranteed departures. Reserve your spot for a magical evening!
Stargazing Experience in Wadi Rum from Aqaba Highlights
Stargazing Experience in Wadi Rum from Aqaba Itinerary
- You will be picked up from your hotel in Aqaba.
- Between October and March (winter), pick up is at 19:00, and between March and October (summer), 20:00.
- Head out to the atmospheric Wadi Rum desert for a magical night with the cosmos
- Enjoy an introductory presentation on the stars, and then see them with your own eyes with powerful telescopes
- While you work to spot the various constellations, hear the ancient secrets to reading the stars from your guide
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
- From the end of October until the end of March drop-off will be at 23:00, the rest of the year you will reach Aqaba by midnight
If you have any questions about our Stargazing Experience in Wadi Rum from Aqaba, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Dates marked below in green are still available for booking. Clicking on a date will start your booking process.
Related Tours and Experiences
Petra and Wadi Rum Tour from Aqaba – 2 days
- 2 days tour
2 Day Petra and Wadi Rum Tour from Amman or Dead Sea
Petra and Wadi Rum Tour from Aqaba – 3 days
Petra & Wadi Rum Tour from Tel Aviv – 2 Days
Petra and Wadi Rum Tour from Jerusalem – 2 Days
Petra & Wadi Rum Tour from Eilat – 2 Days
- 3 days tour
Petra and Wadi Rum 3 Day Tour from Amman and the Dead Sea
- 10 hours tour
Jabal Umm Ad Dami Private Hiking Tour from Aqaba
10-Day Secrets of the United Arab Emirates & Jordan Tour Package
- 9 days package
9 Day Highlights of Jordan Package Tour