Our Petra and Wadi Rum tour from Aqaba is available daily with guaranteed departures, providing the ultimate three day experience visiting Jordan’s two greatest highlights. The ‘forgotten city of Petra’ is one of the 7 Wonders of the World, unrivalled worldwide and never failing to impress visitors new and old. Wadi Rum is the unique reddish desert that has been termed the ‘valley of the moon’. Our Petra and Wadi Rum tour from Aqaba combines these two amazing sites with an overnight stay in Petra and in a Bedouin camp in Wadi Rum for an added experience, to create a trip that will remain with you forever.
Friendly Customer Service 7 Days a Week
Hand Picked Guides & Tour Leaders
The Best Price Guaranteed
Fully Flexible and Easy Cancellation
Petra and Wadi Rum Tour from Aqaba – 3 days Highlights
1Pickup by our representative from your hotel in Aqaba
2Enjoy a city tour of the Jordanian Red-Sea city of Aqaba with its markets. Enjoy free time to explore and experience an authentic Jordanian lunch
3Head south to the ‘valley of the moon’, the desert of Wadi Rum
4Explore Wadi Rum with a Jeep safari through this lunar-like desert landscape at sunset when the temperatures are cooler, this is the optimal time to take photos.
5Check in to the Bedouin camp in time for a traditional Bedouin dinner feast under the stars or around the fire. Tour includes overnight in deluxe tent with AC, heating and private bathroom.
6For those who prefer, overnight in Aqaba in a hotel
7After breakfast, travel north along the ‘desert highway’ to the ‘lost city of Petra’
8Enjoy an optional horseback ride at the entrance to Petra, stopping en route for a view of Mt Haroun (Aaron’s Tomb)
9Tour the amazing site of Petra (entrance fee included), including the important highlights that this wonder of the world holds.
10Our experienced tour guide will lead you through Petra. Along the way, you’ll visit the Siq, Obelisk Tomb, Calligraphy, Treasury, Jabal Madbach (the sacrificial palace), Tombs, Theater, Mountaintop Tombs
11Enjoy free time to explore the site further (there is enough time to hike to the Monastery), eat either packed snack box or enjoy authentic flavors in a local restaurant.
12With a free day in Petra, go deeper into the site or experience it at sunrise or sunset when fewer visitors make it less crowded.
13Return to your hotel in Aqaba
Petra and Wadi Rum Tour from Aqaba – 3 days Itinerary
- 10:00 - Pickup from specific hotels in Aqaba
- 11:15 - Stop in Aqaba city for a short tour and free time in the market to enjoy coffee or to eat lunch
- 12:15 – Transfer to Wadi Rum
- 13:00 – Check in to camp and have some free time in Wadi Rum. Optional activities (Camel Rides, Hiking, must be arranged locally, subject to availability)
- 15:00 – Jeep Safari Tour with a local Bedouin and guide through the Wadi Rum Desert
- 19:00 - Eat Authentic Jordanian Dinner at the Bedouin Camp including traditional Zarb (Bedouin barbecue), spreads, salads, bread, and more
- OverOvernight in Bedouin Camp, upgrades possible
- Optional early morning hike at sunrise or hot air balloon(To be arranged locally during the tour, subject to weather conditions)
- 08:00 –After breakfast in your hotel, transfer with our bus to Petra
- 09:30 – Arrive in Petra and begin your guided tour of the famous sites such as al Siq, the Petra Treasury, the Obelisk Tomb, the Calligraphy, Jabal Madbach (sacrificial palace), the Tombs, the Theater, and the Mountaintop Tombs; the guided tour will be approximately 2 hours
- 12:00 – Free time in Petra to explore on your own pace
- 16:00 - Lunch in a local resturant. then head to the hotel in Petra for overnight, Petra by Night tour can be arranged, must be arranged locally on the spot. Only available Monday, Wednesday and Thursday
- Overnight in Petra
- 09:00 - Pickup at leisure and enjoy a free day at your own pace to explore Petra. Plenty of time to hike the Monastery or visit more sites within the lost city of Petra
- 16:30 – Exit Petra and head back to Aqaba
- 18:00 - Arrive at Aqaba (drop off at the port at 19:00 to 19:30)
If you have any questions about our Petra and Wadi Rum Tour from Aqaba – 3 days, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Dates marked below in green are still available for booking. Clicking on a date will start your booking process.
Related Tours and Experiences
- 2 hours Private transfer
Private transfer from Aqaba Airport to Petra or from Petra to Aqaba airport
- 1 hour Private transfer
Private Transfer Aqaba Airport to Wadi Rum or from Wadi Rum to Aqaba Airport
- 2 days tour
Highlights of Jordan 2 Day Tour from Amman or the Dead Sea
- 5 hours tour
Petra Day Tour Starting in Petra
- 2 hours tour
Stargazing Experience in Wadi Rum from Aqaba
Petra 2 day tour from Aqaba
- 10 hours tour
Jabal Umm Ad Dami Private Hiking Tour from Aqaba
Petra and Wadi Rum Tour from Jerusalem – 2 Days
Petra 1 Day Tour from Jerusalem
Petra 1 Day Tour from Tel Aviv