If you need to do a Covid test while you happen to find yourself in the middle of the Jordanian desert, the Door-to-Door PCR Covid Test is now available in Wadi Rum. Depending on the regulations of your next destination, you may need a PCR test within 72 hours before leaving Jordan. However, if you’re planning on being in Wadi Rum at that time, getting a PCR test might be close to impossible! Our door-to-door PCR test can save you the worry and headache of having this ruin your travel plans. The test is delivered straight to your hotel or Bedouin tent and offers a convenient solution for individuals, families, and groups who want to maximize their travel time.
How The PCR Covid Tests In Wadi Rum Work
- Tests are available 7 Days a week between 8 am – 10 pm
- Bookings should be made at least 24 hours prior to the test
- Bookings can be made until 8 pm the day before the tour
- The test will be done, within two hours from your chosen time. Your presence at the provided address is required for the entire timeslot
- The lab that carries out the test will be in touch before arriving to provide a precise arrival time
- Results will be sent in English within 24 hours (including fit-to-fly certificate)
- Cancellations up to 24 hours prior to the test hours will receive a 95% refund. Cancelations made less than 24h prior to the test hours will be fully charged
- The test will be carried out by a professional and reliable laboratory with an official license.
Dates marked below in green are still available for booking. Clicking on a date will start your booking process.
Related Tours and Experiences
- 9 days package
9 Day Best of Jordan and Israel Tour Package
Petra Tour from Aqaba – 1 day
Petra Shore Excursion Tour from Aqaba Port
Petra and Wadi Rum Tour from Aqaba – 2 days
Petra 1 Day Tour from Amman or Dead Sea
- 2 days tour
2 Day Petra and Wadi Rum Tour from Amman or Dead Sea
Petra 2 day tour from Aqaba
Petra and Wadi Rum Tour from Aqaba – 3 days
Petra 1 Day Tour from Eilat
Petra 1 Day Tour from Tel Aviv