Our Jerusalem Day Trip from Amman is the perfect way for anyone in Jordan to experience the highlights of the eternal city in just one day. As the holiest city in Christianity, Islam, and Judaism, Jerusalem is a must-see destination. Our walking tour is specially designed to take you through the most incredible landmarks of Jerusalem’s Old and New City. After crossing to Israel through the Allenby border and driving through the breathtaking Judean hills, you’ll begin your ascent to Jerusalem, just as people have been doing for thousands of years. On this day trip you’ll visit all four quarters of the Old City, where you’ll see sights such as the Western Wall, Dome of the Rock, Church of the Holy Sepulchre, Via Dolorosa, and much more. All the while, you’ll absorb the unique atmosphere of this ancient and mystical place as you wander the narrow Jerusalem stone streets.
After exploring the Old City, you’ll delve into the new one. Make your way through the bustling and quaint modern town of Jerusalem to Machane Yehuda, one of Israel’s best outdoor markets, where you’ll taste mind-blowing and mouth-watering treats and delicacies. As the sun sets, you’ll journey back to Jordan, with drop-off available both at the Dead Sea and back in Amman. This Jerusalem Day Trip from Amman runs every Sunday and Thursday with guaranteed departures, and is not to be missed. Reserve your spot today!
Friendly Customer Service 7 Days a Week
Hand Picked Guides & Tour Leaders
The Best Price Guaranteed
Fully Flexible and Easy Cancellation
Jerusalem Day Trip From Amman Highlights
1Drive through the Judean Desert, passing the Inn of the Good Samaritan (the same route that was used throughout history to access Jerusalem from the east)
2Enter Jerusalem’s Old City, famed around the world, and enjoy a guided tour from a local expert
3Visit the Via Dolorosa, Church of the Holy Sepulcher, Western Wall, Byzantine Cardo, Arab Souq, and more, walking in the footsteps of historic and Biblical figures
4Taste local cuisine in Machane Yehuda, the highlight of the New City of Jerusalem and Israel's most famed outdoor shuk (souq)
Jerusalem Day Trip From Amman Itinerary
- Cross the Allenby Bridge Border Crossing into Israel
- Pick up Jerusalem travelers on the way
- Guided tour of Jerusalem’s Old City. Tour its four quarters:
- The Western Wall and Byzantine Cardo in the Jewish quarter, with a viewpoint of the Dome of the Rock
- The famous Arab Souq (market) of the Muslim Quarter, with a bustling and cozy Middle Eastern atmosphere
- The Armenian Quarter's beautiful monasteries, stores, and cobblestone streets
- The Church of the Holy Sepulchre, the holiest site in Christianity, home of the Cavalry (Golgotha), and the Via Dolorosa in the Christian Quarter
- Try authentic Israeli dishes and treats in Israel's favorite outdoor market
If you have any questions about our Jerusalem Day Trip From Amman, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Dates marked below in green are still available for booking. Clicking on a date will start your booking process.