Our 10-Day Secrets of the United Arab Emirates & Jordan Tour Package will show you the best of both countries in one whirlwind adventure. This tour gives you a window into the fascinating extremes of the Middle East, its age-old traditions coexisting with hyper-modern amenities. Our local insiders plan each day of the journey to include the perfect mix of activities in each location. From hyper-modern skyscrapers and luxury malls in Dubai to the sandstone wonder that is Petra, from the markets of Abu Dhabi to a Bedouin hangout in Wadi Rum, this package tour is perfect for those who want to explore the very best of local food, shopping, interesting historical sites, wild outdoor adventures, and the amazingly hospitable people in just 10 fun-filled days.
You’ll begin the tour in world-famous Dubai, a sparkling Middle Eastern metropolis where tradition meets futuristic luxury. This business, recreation, and shopping hub on the Persian Gulf will be our base for exploring the surrounding towns, including Sharjah and Abu Dhabi. Race down windy desert roads to ancient monuments and historical sites, interspersed with fun jaunts to local markets. Have a 4×4 dune adventure that ends with barbecue, shisha, and belly-dancing in the Lahbab Desert. The desert adventure continues in Jordan, which will astound you with its special atmosphere and world-famous archaeological highlights like Petra and the Roman Amphitheater. Chow down on local cuisine, learn about traditional crafts, and learn how to cook up a Jordanian feast with a local chef. An overnight stay under the stars at a Bedouin camp in Wadi Rum will give you serene desert memories that last a lifetime, as will a jaunt to the Red and Dead Seas to round out the trip. This tour is the ultimate ten-day adventure that will show you the ultimate highlights of the UAE & Jordan.
Friendly Customer Service 7 Days a Week
Hand Picked Guides & Tour Leaders
The Best Price Guaranteed
Fully Flexible and Easy Cancellation
10-Day Secrets of the United Arab Emirates & Jordan Tour Package Highlights
1Be amazed by unique attractions, fresh turquoise waters, and world-class modern architecture of the futuristic desert metropolis of Dubai,
2Take a 4x4 off-road and race across the desert dunes, barbecue under the stars and move to the beat of traditional drumming and belly dancing
3Take a peek into the UAE's cultural heritage at historic villages and fascinating museums full of art and regional artifacts
4Let our hand-picked local experts show you the hidden gems in each location
5Learn how to cook your own Jordanian feast at a cooking class led by a local chef in Amman
6Marvel at the archaeological wonders of Jordan, including the iconic Petra.
7Sleep under the stars in an atmospheric Bedouin camp in the heart of scenic Wadi Rum
8Our curated range of high quality, well-located hotels has something for everyone
10-Day Secrets of the United Arab Emirates & Jordan Tour Package Itinerary
- Arrive in Dubai and make your way to your hotel.
- Transport from the airport is not included, but you can contact us to add it for an extra fee.
- Kick off your Middle Eastern journey with a jam-packed day tour of Dubai.
- Dive into Dubai’s history at the Dubai Museum, housed in the impressive Al Fahidi Fort, Dubai’s oldest functioning building
- Take a traditional water taxi, or abra, across the Dubai Creek for a visit to the city’s gold and spice souk, famous for having some of the world’s highest quality gold.
- Explore Dubai Marina, the largest man-made harbor in the world. Peruse the 300 retailers housed in the surrounding skyscrapers.
- Head down the Marina Walk to Bluewater Island, home to the world's largest Ferris wheel.
- See the world-famous Palm Jumeirah, the palm tree-shaped archipelago that houses some of Dubai's most epic residential complexes and hotels.
- Head to Jumeirah Beach to get the best view of Burj Al Arab, the world-famous sail-shaped hotel.
- Drink in the historic Emirati atmosphere at Madinat Jumeirah, a “city-within-a-city” that recreates the Middle East of old. Pick up some antique treasures at Souk al Madinat, a recreated historical market.
- Ride to the top of the tallest building on Earth, Burj Khalifa, and take in the incredible 360-degree views of the city and beyond from the 124th floor.
- Go wild with your credit card at Dubai Mall, the largest shopping destination in the world with unique attractions and a dizzying number of shops and restaurants.
- Return to your hotel in Dubai, or continue your evening at the mall.
- Overnight in Dubai.
- Spend a free morning in Dubai, which has plenty of attractions to keep you busy. We suggest an indulgent brunch and soaking up the sun at La Mer. Cruise around the lake past the extraordinary fountains in a cruise boat, kayak, or water bike. Or visit one of Dubai’s unique nature theme parks like the Miracle Garden, Dubai Aquarium, Dubai Butterfly Garden, or The Green Planet (not included in the tour package).
- Get picked up at your hotel at 3.30 pm to embark on a desert adventure.
- Drive through the magnificent Lahbab Desert in a 4x4, while learning about the area’s history from your guide.
- Hold on to your hats with a thrilling off-roading trip through the desert dunes.
- Try out sandboarding with the help of an expert, or snap photos of the glorious sunset.
- Take a rest at a Bedouin-style camp in the heart of the desert while snacking on dates, qawha coffee, and lugamat sweets. Enjoy some one-of-a-kind photo ops while trying out shisha smoking, riding a camel, and getting a henna tattoo.
- Feast upon a Middle Eastern barbecue of kebabs, hummus, and a salad spread. Sit around the fire and enjoy a show of belly dancers and a Tanura performance.
- Return to hotel in Dubai.
- Pickup at your hotel for a day trip to Sharjah and Ajman
- Start the tour at Cultural Square - the spiritual heart of the city. See the Quran Monument, the Ahmed Hanbal Mosque, and the Cultural Palace and learn about the city’s fascinating history.
- Head to the Al Majarrah Souk, now the Sharjah Museum of Islamic Civilization, for a look at some incredible historical artifacts from across the world
- Continue to a modern heritage village at Al Hisn Fort, the city's landmark building. Originally built in 1823, it used to serve as the headquarters for Sharjah’s ruling family.
- Shop for antiques and textiles from across the region and pick up a souvenir from your trip at the Blue Souk.
- Round out your Sharjah excursion with a stop at King Faisal Mosque, the largest mosque in the UAE.
- Pass the famous Pearl Monument on the way to Ajman.
- Explore archaeology, manuscripts, folk costumes, souvenirs, and more at the Ajman Museum, housed in a restored 18th-century fort.
- Hear the story of the pearl trade that was critical in building up the region, and see jewelry and pottery dating back to 3000 BCE.
- Return to Dubai.
- Overnight in Dubai.
- Pick up at your hotel in Dubai and drive to Abu Dhabi.
- Feast your eyes on the 82 white marble domes of the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, a gleaming white house of worship considered the most beautiful in the UAE. Swarovski crystal chandeliers, gold leaf calligraphy, and a Guinness World Record-holding hand-woven carpet are just a few examples of its jaw-dropping decor.
- Gawk at the mind boggling Emirate Palace Hotel, which holds the record as the most expensive hotel ever built.
- Stroll through Al Bateen, a historical neighborhood famed for its beautiful homes and stunning views of the Persian Gulf.
- Walk along the famous Corniche promenade to the Abu Dhabi Marina
- Take a break at the Marina Mall to eat lunch and check out the shops.
- Sample every date variety from across the Middle East at the Dates Market
- Take in some culture at the Louvre Abu Dhabi, a collaboration between the Centre Pompidou, Musee d'Orsay, and the Louvre in Paris, housed in an iconic building designed by Jean Nouvel.
- Return to hotel in Dubai
- Overnight in Dubai
- Travel to Amman, Jordan
- Airport transfer, flight, and transfer to hotel in Amman are not included.
- Travel arrangements can be added for an additional fee upon request.
- Welcome to Jordan! Start your Amman adventure at the monumental Roman Amphitheater, where you can learn about the fascinating history of Amman.
- Head to the Jordan Museum of Popular Traditions and the Jordan Folklore Museum to check out traditional costumes, face masks, and jewelry of Jordan's different ethnic groups throughout the ages.
- Follow up with exploring the best of Amman’s modern-day jewelers and designers, as well as some local spice shops downtown.
- Sample some authentic and delicious falafel, and try out regional favorite knafeh, a sinful cheese-based dessert.
- Visit the Jordan River Foundation, where local community women and female refugees are empowered through sustainable entrepreneurship, culinary arts, and handicrafts. Visit their beautiful gift shop full of their handmade wares.
- Take in the street art and great people watching while sipping coffee or tea on Amman’s iconic Rainbow Street.
- Learn how to create authentic Jordanian dishes from an expert local chef and round out the day with a delicious local dinner.
- Return to central drop-off points.
- Overnight in Amman
- Head out of town and deep into the desert to explore Petra and Wadi Rum - two of Jordan’s most iconic landmarks.
- See Petra, whose pink sandstone cliffs earned the title the “Rose City”. The structure, dated to around 300 B.C., features the remarkable Al Khazneh, a beautiful Greek-style temple carved into the rock.
- Drive through the Wadi Rum desert, with tall sandstone mountains reaching over 1500 meters high.
- Spend the evening at a traditional Bedouin camp, enjoying a traditional Jordanian meal and learning the secrets of local Bedouin history and culture.
- Camp out in a deluxe tent under the starry desert sky, with private bathroom, heating and AC. (Dinner included)
- Wake up in the Bedouin camp and enjoy a hearty breakfast before heading out on a Jeep safari to explore the extraordinary terrain and multi-hued sands of Wadi Rum. Learn about the area’s fascinating facts while you marvel at the gorgeous landscape.
- Make a pit stop to gather your things at the Bedouin camp, and head to Aqaba, a holiday town on the banks of the Red Sea. Enjoy the sea’s crystalline waters and wander around the town’s market, known for handicrafts, trinkets, nuts, spices, and street food treats.
- Return to your hotel in Amman
- Return to Amman.
- Individual departure from Jordan to your next destination. Airport transfer can be added for an additional fee.
If you have any questions about our 10-Day Secrets of the United Arab Emirates & Jordan Tour Package, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Dates marked below in green are still available for booking. Clicking on a date will start your booking process.
Related Tours and Experiences
- 2 hours Private transfer
Private transfer from Aqaba Airport to Petra or from Petra to Aqaba airport
- 1 hour Private transfer
Private Transfer Aqaba Airport to Wadi Rum or from Wadi Rum to Aqaba Airport
- 2 days tour
Highlights of Jordan 2 Day Tour from Amman or the Dead Sea
- 5 hours tour
Petra Day Tour Starting in Petra
- 2 hours tour
Stargazing Experience in Wadi Rum from Aqaba
Petra 2 day tour from Aqaba
Petra and Wadi Rum Tour from Aqaba – 3 days
- 10 hours tour
Jabal Umm Ad Dami Private Hiking Tour from Aqaba
Petra and Wadi Rum Tour from Jerusalem – 2 Days
Petra 1 Day Tour from Jerusalem